Unmotion 1.2 has been sent to Apple for review. I skipped over 1.1 because it was an internal build with only a few bug fixes. Rather than release it I decided to do a fuller update that really made more sense for the future of the app.
Here is the changelog:
- Crash bug fixed when toggling alarm on and off.
- New name and branding and this new website.
- Persistant settings
- New splash screen.
- Online help with in-app browser.
- Vibration added to alarm.
- Accelerometer precision bug fix.
- Visual representation of current accelerometer forces and thresholds.
The groundwork has been laid for a great feature which will increase the apps usefulness tremendously. Thanks again.